Sunday 6 February 2011

So. It begins.

First blog post.
How exciting.
This is me introducing... me.
I am 20 years old. I like to sing. A lot.
I am a well meaning but lazy person; "I want to change the world, instead I sleep" is the perfect way to sum me up. (Lyric from Ingrid Michaelson's 'Keep Breathing'... excellent song)
I love my bed.
I like food, but currently shunning it in an Atkins style diet.. going by the book "India and Neris' idiot proof diet". I'm on day 5. It's going well. Soon I shall be a skinny bean. Hah. Let's just see shall we.
I like to cook.
I have a wonderful family.
I have a wonderful boyfriend who loves me and makes me very happy.. even when I'm a b*tch to him.
I have amazing friends, who all bring such diversity, colour, excitement, love and laughter to my world.
This goes out to them. And to all who support me in my never ending quest to make a little difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment