Wednesday 23 February 2011

My People...

Introducing, the people I love the most.

Elizabeth, my amazing sister who knows what I'm thinking before I do. She's going to save the world.

Next up is my Mama and her husband Tim. Mum has always let me do whatever it is I feel I need to do. Whether I'm right or wrong, she'll let me learn my own lessons. She's an incredible painter too. Tim is a rock to us all.











My Dad, who helps me to dream big. And his wife Jacqueline, who has excellent taste in jewelry and furniture, and is currently solving the problem of poverty.





My boyfriend Harveer, who puts up with my freak outs and stresses as well as making me feel like the prettiest girl at the party.









And my incredible friends, who have taught me so much. You guys make me laugh and make me feel better. Love.







Much love to you all, and thank you for making me the person I am today.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment